Fellow Clara French Press 24oz - Matte Black And Walnut + FREE COFFEE
The newest French Press from Fellow is the Clara, a 24oz (710ml) French Press in a stylish matte black non-stick coating. The Clara features an Enhanced Filtration Mesh which creates a clean brew with complexity and body, without letting silt and sludge slip into your cup. The ratio aids assist users who are brewing without a coffee scale, with markings on the interior for both coffee grounds and water, to ensure a perfect brew every time. With an all-directional pour lid, oversized press handle, and an insulated stainless steel body, the Clara French Press is a super simple, functional and delightful way to brew. Simply add your coffee, pour in your water, stir, wait and press.
Fellow Clara French Press come with a FREE 250g Bag of Seasonal Espresso Coffee
The Clara is available in Matte Black with plastic handle, or Matte Black with a Walnut Press and Handle.
- All-Directional Pour Lid means no struggling to align the lid with the spout
- Ratio aids for both coffee and water take the guesswork out of brewing when users are without a coffee scale
- Enhanced Filtration Mesh for a clean brew with no sediment in your cup
- Heat lock double-wall vacuum for an even brew temperature
- Easy clean, non-stick coating
- Agitation Stick for stirring
- Materials: Stainless steel body and filter
- BPA-free plastic lid and handle
- Non-stick PTFE-coated interior
- Coffee Capacity: 24oz/710ml approx.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 170mm x 115mm x 200mm
- Weight: 917g
Please Note: The filter can be cleaned in the dishwasher. All other components are hand-wash only.
After seeing my review from 27/01/2023, the team at Blackboard Coffee sent a replacement plunger component. I would like to thank them for the speed and professionalism they showed. Excellent customer service. I’m very happy.
I bought this French Press based on the good reviews and it’s good looks. However, on receiving it, the walnut plunger is rough and does not match the colour of the handle. For the money, I would expect each component to be matched closely and sanded properly for a smooth finish. The press does keep coffee warm for a long time but overall is it any better than a regular glass version? Not in my opinion.
Unsure if it is the coffee provided by ‘Blackboard Coffee’ with my new Fellow French Press, but this is the best cup of coffee have had for a while. Very happy customer. Thank you.