MoccaMaster 1.25L KBT741
Take the cafe home with you and have your drip whenever you like! This is your complete MoccaMaster kit with filter papers included.
The MoccaMaster Classic is the staple for Filter Batch Brew. With a 9 hole spray head that saturates the coffee grounds evenly, the MoccaMaster Classic maintains a steady 95-degree temperature to brew you a delicious cup of filter coffee time after time.
The KBT741 is highly used among some of the best cafes and roasteries around Australia and New Zealand for those who like to give their customers a view into speciality coffee. It's reliable and consistent and brews directly into a thermos carafe with a 1.25 litre capacity.
Available in Polished Silver, Black, Red and White. Use filter #4. Pre-heat the carafe before your brew by rinsing it out with some hot water. This will help to maintain the temperature of the coffee.
The carafe comes with two lids, a mixing lid and a travel lid. Leave the mixing lid in the carafe after brewing. It will keep the coffee hot and it will pour perfectly. The travel lid is used when you take the carafe with you, in say, the car.
- Brew time 5-6 minutes
- Aluminium housing
- Illuminated on/off switch
- Copper boiling element with double safety guard
- Automatically switches off power to the boiling element when water reservoir is empty• Mixing lid for a homogenous brew
- 9 hole spray head for efficient wetting of the coffee grounds
- Dimensions are W-D-H (mm): 320 x 180 x 385