Biodegradable Coffee Capsules
HOW TO MAKE A 'CAPSULE' BASED COFFEE
1. Heat the machine up by flushing out the machine without a capsule in it. This prevents a 'cold drip' from happening when the pod has not been pierced correctly.
2. Drop the pod into the machine and close.
3. Check the side of your coffee capsule box for the setting we like to use. You will notice your machine has pre-set settings but for us we like a short 10 second shot for nice and sweet. If you like it a little more bitter run it for a little longer
4. Hold the button down and your machine will remember how long you run your shot for.
5. Done! Next time you go to choose your pods choose your preference and you're good to go!
Note: If you want to have a double shot use two pods.
HOW TO DISPOSE OF THE CAPSULES
One of the easiest ways to dispose of your pods is to put them in your compost! However, if you do not have one of these close to you, you can always put them in your local council green bin. Before you do that it is essential to check with your local council if they take biodegradable coffee capsules as each council has their own set of rules and standards.
If you have any questions please dont hesitate to get in touch.