How to make a ‘Moccamaster’ coffee
1. Coarsely grind 60g of coffee roaster for filter
2. Fold filter paper along seam and place into brewer
4. Rinse filter paper
5. Insert 60g of coffee into filter paper and set valve to half open
6. Add 1L of filtered water to reservoir and turn on brewer
7. Once ground are completely soaked give them a stir and add the lid to the brewer
8. Wait until all the water has passed through the coffee and turn off valve and discard the filter paper
9. Put the lid onto the thermos and give the coffee a good shake to homogenise it.
10. Pour and enjoy!