How to make a ‘Moccamaster’ coffee
- Weigh out 60g of coarsely ground Filter Coffee
- Fold the filter paper along seam & place into brewing cone
- Rinse the filter paper with boiling water
- Pour 60g of coffee into filter paper & set the valve to open
- Add 1L of filtered water to reservoir & turn on your Moccamaster
- Once grounds are completely soaked give them a gentle stir
- Wait until all the water has passed through the coffee, turn off the valve, then discard the filter paper & coffee
- Put the lid onto the thermos or carafe & give the coffee a good swirl to homogenise it.
- Pour & enjoy your delicious brew!
Brew Gear List: