HOW TO MAKE A ‘AEROPRESS’ COFFEE
1. Wet your filter paper inside the filter basket
2. Boil filtered water
3. Add one levelled off scoop of ground Roasters Pick Filter into the open end of the Aeropress
4. Slowly pour the boiled water in a circular motion into the open end of the Aeropress
5. Grab your stirrer and stir the grind slowly around
6. Screw the filter basket onto the Aeropress
7. Grab your mug place it over the filter basket and flip the device upside down so the mug is now on a flat surface
8. Press slowly until you hear the release of air
8. Pour off the liquid into cups or another vessel to ensure the coffee doesn’t keep brewing.
9. Let your coffee cool and enjoy!