HOW TO MAKE AN ‘AEROPRESS’ COFFEE
- Boil filtered water
- With the boiling, wet your filter paper inside the filter cap
- Place the plunger into the main AeroPress Chamber just above the #4 mark, then place the AeroPress upside down on a flat surface.
- Add one levelled off scoop, which is provided with your AeroPress, or 15g of medium course grind Filter Coffee into the AeroPress chamber.
- Slowly pour 250g or until nearly full of the boiled water in a circular motion into the open end of the AeroPress
- Slowly agitate & stir the water through the coffee with the provided stirrer
- Let the Coffee brew for 2 mins
- Screw the filter cap onto the AeroPress
- Grab your mug & place it over the filter cap, then flip the device upside down so the mug is now on a flat surface
- Press down slowly & evenly until you hear the release of air
- Enjoy your brew!
Brew Gear List: