HOW TO MAKE AN ‘INSTANT SPECIALTY COFFEE'
- Boil up some filtered water
- Add 4 grams or roughly one heaped teaspoon into your cup
- For Espresso, pour 40 grams of boiling water over the instant coffee then stir with your spoon to make an 'espresso' like shot.
- For a Long Black, pour the boiling water until your mug is near full, or approximately 200ml. For a milky brew, top with your choice of milk to your desired amount.
- For the iced coffee lovers. Pour 40 grams of boiling water to dissolve the instant coffee, top up with some cold water or milk of your choice and top with ice.
- Enjoy your delicious brew!
Brew Gear List: