How to make a ‘pour over’ coffee with a V60 cone
- Weigh out 15g of coarsely ground Filter Coffee
- Boil filtered water
- Fold the filter paper along the seam & place into V60 cone
- Pour boiled water around the filter paper to rinse, preheat the cone & your cup
- Once drained, discard water from the cup
- Pour 15g of coarsely ground Filter Coffee into the V60 Cone
- Tare scales, start the timer & slowly add 50g of boiled water using a circular motion
- Carefully stir the water through the coffee in a front to back motion with a spoon to evenly wet all coffee.
- At 30secs, add another 100g of boiling water slowly in circular motion to reach to 150g total weight.
- Carefully stir the water through the coffee in a front to back motion
- At the 60second mark, add another 100g of boiled water slowly in circular motion to reach a total weight of 250g.
- Lightly swirl the V60 cone to level out the grounds. This helps to even the draw down of water through the bed of coffee.
- Wait until it has finished dripping, remove the cone, stir your brew & enjoy!
Brew Gear List: