How to make a ‘Stove Top’ coffee
- Unscrew the top of Moka pot
- Fill the bottom chamber with boiled water up to the valve
- Fill the basket with medium course coffee
- Even distribute coffee in the basket, out but don’t press down.
- Use a cloth to screw the top of the Moka Pot to the base
- Place on the stove on a medium to low heat
- After about a minute, the coffee will emerge from spout
- Once bubbling has stopped, switch off the heat & Take the Moka Pot off the Stove
- Run base under cold water to stop the coffee form brewing, or pour directly into your cup.
- Enjoy your coffee!
Brew Gear List: