Fellow Ode Gen 2 Brew Coffee Grinder - White + FREE COFFEE
The Fellow Ode Gen 2 Electric Coffee Grinder brings the cafe coffee experience to your benchtop. The Gen 2 boasts the same sleek design aesthetic as its predecessor, with some upgraded features including a new burr design, a broader grind range, and a larger hopper capacity.
Fellow Ode Grinder comes with a FREE 250g Bag of your choice of Coffee
- With unique two-stage grinding geometry, Ode Gen 2 Brew Burrs produce a sweet, balanced, and complex cup with enough clarity to respect the coffee. Whether you’re a light roast drinker looking to increase extraction yield, or a medium and dark roast lover seeking rich chocolate and toffee notes, these burrs have something for everyone.
- Ode Gen 2 transforms a morning chore into a quicker, quieter, and more enjoyable experience. By scrapping the oversized hopper and including noise reduction features, your countertop is officially open for brewing business.
- Suitable for pour-over, drip coffee, AeroPress®, French press, and cold brew
- Precise particle size is possible with every push of the button thanks to cafe-sized flat burrs and easy grind adjustment with 11 settings and 31 steps in between.
- With new anti-static technology, a magnetically aligned catch for added cleanliness, and a grinds knocker to reduce grind retention, Ode Gen 2 will mitigate mess and keep your brewing area tidy.
What are the differences between ODE Brew Grinder Gen 2 and the original ODE Brew grinder (Gen 1)?
- Updated Brew burrs: Designed by Nick Terzulli, VP of R & D and Certified Q Grader. The Gen 2 brew burrs are capable of grinding as fine as 250 microns! The standard burrs grind as fine as 500 microns
- Larger Hopper: Holding up to 100 grams of beans, that means the Gen 2 hopper holds enough for a 12 cup brew at 1:16 brew ratio
- Larger Catch Cup: The larger catch has been designed to allow for the extra beans you'll be loading into the 100 gram capacity hopper.
- Anit-Static Technology: The Gen 2 ODE Brew Grinder reduces static retention of ground coffee from 1g (Gen 1) to as low as 0.1 gram (Gen 2).
- Design Change for the Catch Cup: The new style catch cup makes it effortless when transferring ground coffee from the cup to your brewing apparatus.
- Weight: 4.5 kg/10 lbs
- Dimensions: 239 mm (L) x 105 mm (W) x 248.3 mm (H)
- Hopper Capacity: 100 grams
- Cord Length: 1 m
- Burr Size: 64 mm
- Body Material: Aluminum
- Load Bin and Base Material: Plastic
- Burr Material: Stainless Steel, uncoated (Gen 2 Brew Burrs)
Please Note: These burrs are capable of grinding for finer brews but are not for espresso.
I was previously using the Breville Smart Grinder Pro for a few year, and decided to make an investment by purchasing the Fellow Ode Gen 2. After using it for a few days, I could not be happier with my purchase. The coffee ground using the Ode Gen 2 resulted in a much more consistent grind with significantly lesser fines (which were an issue with the Breville Smart Grinder Pro as it can lead to inconsistent results despite using the same grind settings), and resulted in a cup which has more clarity, and truly brings out the tasting notes as intended by the roaster.
The grinder is very quiet too, and I especially love the anti-static features as it produces little to no mess. I was initially hesitant as the price is quite significant, but I can now wholeheartedly recommend this grinder for any filter coffee enthusiasts out there!
Special shoutout to Jack, who was very friendly and patient in answering my numerous questions.
The service at Blackboard Coffee is exceptional, received the grinder sooner than expected, thank you for the prompt delivery service and follow up emails from Jack. I love how fast it grinds and the consistency of it. Beautiful design and well built. Very happy with the purchase.