Hario Cold Brew Pot 1L - Black
Cold brew coffee the easy way with the Hario Cold Brew Pot 1L. Built with a heatproof Hario glass carafe and a BPA-Free plastic filter and lid, it doesn’t get much simpler than this.
Enjoy coffee through the hotter months with sweet, smooth cold brew coffee. Cold Water doesn't extract the acids when compared to hot brewed coffee, giving you a less acidic and less bitter coffee.
The permanent mesh filter has 60-micron holes, too small to allow coffee grounds to enter your final brew. It’s easy to clean and should last a lifetime.
Here’s a brief recipe:
- Coarsely grind 80g of coffee into the mesh filter.
- Add 1L of cold, clean water to the pot.
- Let it steep for 12-18 hours in the fridge or on the counter.
- Take out the filter and store the concentrate in the fridge for up to two weeks.
Mix the concentrate with cold water and ice for iced coffee, hot water for hot coffee, or mixers and a spirit for a coffee cocktail.
- Low Acidity, Low Bitterness - Brewing coffee with cold water produces lower acidity and bitterness levels, resulting in a sweet and smooth coffee beverage.
- Simple To Use - Just combine coffee and water, let it steep, then pour it through the filter.
- Permanent Filter - The 60-micron mesh filter keeps coffee grounds out of your concentrate, is easy to clean, and is built to last
- Cold Brew Coffee On Demand - Cold brew concentrate keeps for up to two weeks in the fridge, giving you the ability to make a drink on demand.
- Capacity: 1L
- Dimensions (mm)( : (W) 138 x (D) 94 x (H) 294
Loving my Hario Cold Brew Pot, it’s soo easy to use and clean.
Shoutout to Blackboard Coffee too, my pot came with a small crack (most likely due to shipping), and the team at Blackboard were soo prompt at responding and getting a new one sent out to me.